Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 17 and still going.....



Since January 3rd of 2011 I have been on this diet. There have been days when it was easy. And days when it was everything BUT easy. I have a major sweet tooth, so laying off the sweets have been tough. most days I haven't been able too. Succumbing to a little  morsel of chocolate( Hershey kiss)...But I am determined to get back to my healthy self. I'm not ready to stand up and tell you all how much I weigh. That's another day, another story. Today I am just blogging to let you all know that it has been 17 days that I have been on Phase One of the South Beach Diet. I have stayed on it with only a minimal of cheating. (Don't look at me like that!. If you knew how bad I used to fail at dieting before, a little cheating is good.. I would rather fall off the wagon and get back on again. Then give up completely because the cravings are too much for me. 

This diet is still hard. But I have done harder things before. I know I will one day attain the weight I wish to be. Wish me luck!


1 comment: